Muharram 1435 AH Appeal
“Though Imam Husain gave his life almost 1300 years ago,
but his indestructible soul rules the hearts of people even today.” Dr. Radha Krishnan
Programs for Ashra-e-Muharram:
• Majaalis in Swahili at the BMMK Hall in Mombasa town and at the rural centres for Muslim brethrens after Maghribayn prayers.
• Special lectures have been planned for the ladies after Dhuhrayn prayers.
• On Ashura Day, procession (Juloos) will be organized at all Centres followed by lectures and Niyaaz.
Husayn Day Seminar:
• Husayn Day Seminar for students from secondary schools has been planned for the month of Safar. The theme is “PEACE, the global vision”
• A special series of radio broadcast (The History and The Tragedy of Karbala) by various renowned lectures will be aired on KBC Pwani FM during the months of Muharram and Safar
On Ashura night, a special radio broadcast will be aired on KBC National Swahili Service.
Please follow our Muharram activities on Youtube http://youtu.be/wdjPFGNcPao
Estimated budget for the month of Muharram and Safar 1435 AH which includes activities as listed below:
1. Majalis (Lectures) at BMMK Hall in Mombasa town and BMMK Centres,
2. Ashura Niyaz at all Centres,
3. Husayn Day Seminar,
4. Sabil for 10 nights,
5. Radio Programs,
6. Literature distribution and other activities.
Ksh.1,784,000/- (US $ 22,025; Can $ 22,300; GBP 13,215)
You can participate in these programs to keep the spirit of Aza-e- Imam Husayn (a.s.) alive by assisting in Tabligh activities or sending in your generous contributions towards these activities, which will assist in the development and propagation of the Madha’b of Ahlul Baiyt (a.s.)
“May Allah (s.w.t.) be merciful to the servant who revives our affairs” Imam Ali Ridha (a.s.)
"In the event of surplus funds, it will be utilized towards Tabligh activities conducted by the Mission."
For remittance and other information you may contact
or our office.
Donations can also be sent online through our website www.kenbilal.org
October 2013 (Dhul Hijjah 1434 A.H)
|< Prev||Next >|